Fit Advise: These joggers run about a size small. Typically in a stretchy top pant I can do a large, but the Xl was a bit snug in the tummy. The XXL was too big in the legs but more comfortable in the waist. I did end up going with the XL after trying the sit test and they didn't really roll when I sat a few times.
The fabric is almost a winder breaker feel but you don't make the swoosh, swoosh sound when you walk.
Office-ready performance wear doesn't get more comfortable or crisp than this jogger's sharp styling. Premium details like a no-roll waistband, silky ribbed cuffs, and a slimming vertical seam down each leg conspire to create a chic, versatile pant.
- Crisp, premium matte fabric.
- Slight four-way stretch.
- Moisture-wicking, quick-drying fabric.
- Vertical trouser seam.
- Faux fly.
- Two generous front pockets.
- Wide, four-channel no-roll waistband.
- Ribbon-style drawstring.
- Delicately ribbed, 3.25" ankle cuffs.
- 28" (71 cm) inseam.
- Fits true-to-size, fitted. May size up.
- Care: Machine wash, color. Air dry. Cold iron on reverse.
- Fabric: 96% Nylon, 4% Spandex.